For a limited time !
Sign up NOW to get your FREE downloadable preview of
Click on Buy Now to get the printed book.
ANNOUNCING NEW BOOK
Culture is an organization’s expression of itself. It’s the living, breathing DNA that delivers on the brand promise – or not. Corporate culture is inspired from the top down, built from the ground up, and expressed from the inside out. Intentionally or not, the CEO modulates the culture of the organization. When the mission and vision exist as statements in the annual report or platitudes that are framed and hung in the lobby, they’re just that: Words. When those core tenets are purposefully aligned throughout the organization, from the boardroom to the loading dock, it shows in performance. And in business, performance is everything. In the C-suite, the company looks to you to set the bar. What’s your vision for the company and why? Is it shared by all stakeholders? Is it worthy of people’s time, attention, and dedication? Are you and your teams “living the brand”? If you’re not in the C-suite, act like you are. The same principles of leadership apply whether you’re managing a team of ten or ten thousand. Either way, you can create a culture that builds the brand, draws and retains top talent, and forms the Kevlar-coated competitive edge that drives results.
Don’t just survive. Thrive!
LEARN HOW TO…
Optimize resources so that every person and every process is working at peak effectiveness toward common goals. Whether you’re assuming a new role, building the bench, or breathing new life into an existing team, this practical guide will help you deliver a consistent ROI to your stakeholders while developing an environment of personal satisfaction and professional reward.
UNCOVER PRACTICAL STRATEGIES TO…
- Unlock the fullest potential of your organization.
- Create a culture of spectacular performance.
- Create a culture that’s intentional, not accidental.
- Articulate your brand promise.
- Share your vision so that it inspires confident action toward common goals.
- Build alliances with boards, employees, shareholders, clients, and suppliers.
- Hire the right person for the right job at the right time.
- Develop teams to deliver the performance you want and the results you need.
- Develop bench strength and succession plans.
- “Counsel out” people who are misfit in their current roles.
- Know what’s being said about your company, your products/services, and your competitors.
- Know what’s happening at every level of your organization.